Fourth International Symposium of IGCP608 were successfully finished in Novosibirsk, Russia
The Fourth International Meeting of IGCP608 was successfully and fruitfully held in a friendly atmosphere, at Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences in Novosibirsk, Russia (Symposium: 15-17 Aug. and Excursion: 18-20 Aug.) !!
A total number of 60 registered participants from 8 nations including Russians, presented 28 oral and 7 posters during three days symposium. In the post-symposium field excursion, 34 persons including guides and staffs took part and enjoyed the Cretaceous dinosaur (Psittacosaurus sibiricus) localities in Shestakovo Village, Kemerovo Province, Kemerovo Regional Museum and some historical and cultural museums.
Until end of September, other selected photos will be seen on PHOTOS page.
If participants have nice photos suitable for our website uploading, please send them to the office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract and field guide will be uploaded until end of October.
1. Cover of Program
2. Cover of Abstract Volume
3. Group Photo in conference room (1st day, 15 Aug.)]
4. Symposium in (3rd day, 17 Aug.)
5. Poster session (3rd day, 17 Aug.)
6. Central Siberian Geological Museum (1st day, 15 Aug.)
7. Welcome party (evening of 15 Aug. at the House of Scientists, Novosibirsk Academgorodok)
8. Early Cretaceous dinosaur (Psittacosaurus sibiricus) exhibition in Kemerovo Regional Museum (18 Aug.)
9. Early Cretaceous dinosaur (Psittacosaurus sibiricus) excavated site in Shestakovo Village, Kemerovo Province (19 Aug.)